Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life Is A Journey

Life is a Remarkable Journey

~ Which consists of precious Time, and as Time passes us by, it creates Moments each & every day of our lives, up until this very Moment
So, I ask myself,
How will I seize this moment right here, right now?
Im seizing this moment In Gratitude
~ For my Life as it is today, and for the Journey as it unfolds each & every moment
Im seizing this moment On Purpose
~ Knowing that my Purpose is Bigger than mySelf. As I allow mySelf to step into the depth of the Purpose to which I was born
Im seizing this moment In Empowerment & Inspiration
~ Allowing mySelf to empower and inspire thousands of women all over the world to choose to create their own Destiny
Im seizing this moment In Peace
~ Being in Harmony & in-the-flow of this bountiful Universe we live in
Im seizing this moment In Abundance & Prosperity
~ Allowing my Valve to be wide Open to Receive, and embrace that which flows within & around me
Im seizing this moment In Joy
~Allowing mySelf to BE in Joy deep from within, because I choose to
Im seizing this moment In Trust
~ Having unshakable Belief
and
LETTING GO of that, which doesnt serve me any longer
Be AWARE and WILLING to Seize every precious Moment of this Remarkable & Beautiful Journey called LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment