Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Analogy of grapes vines and life

I read this on facebook and it made me think about how life and nature can show us a thing or two. Krista Roth said this in her post, I just read where grape growers realized (a long time ago) that grapes had the most "character and taste" when made into wine if they were 
placed under stress. It couldn't be too much but it was necessary for the vine to struggle in order to get the greatest bouquet, flavor and overall appeal when made into wine. Funny how that applies to humans too...the best ones are those who have struggled a lot but yet still seem to have the most character, grace and overall appeal. "When life gives you sour grapes...make extravagant wine!!!"


Thanks for sharing this with us Krista Roth. The older I get, I have learn from the struggles of my life. This quote made me realize it even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment